Separating Lateral Partner Recruitment from Human Resources.
• People Analytics. Measurement of the firm’s Lateral Recruiting efforts.
• Consultative Participation of Strategic Firm Leadership.
Firm Brand, Marketing, Identification, and Investment.
• Marketplace Perception. Image and Message.
• Access and Acquisition Outreach. Opportunity to acquire Talent.
• Practice Platform. Global Infrastructure, Positioning and Resources.
• Firm Differentiation. Individual Partner Branding.
Integration Business Partner dedicated to Talent Acquisition.
• On-Boarding. Cultural Orientation.
• Practice Symmetry and Collaboration.
• Partner Portable Business Analytics.
Global Duplication. Retention is the ultimate goal of Sustainment. Succession Planning.
• PPL Analytics. (Practice • Partners • Location).
• Firm Demographic Transformation. Baby Boomers • Generation X • Millennials.
• Pipeline of Partner Talent. Critical and congruent as Pipeline of Revenue in Sales.
We ensure the success of our client through the most appropriate and desired Talent in the marketplace. At Callahan Freyberger, we design and deliver organizational growth and development strategies. We work through exclusive partnerships, defining strategic client needs, deploy solutions designed to fulfill our Client’s organizational goals and visions. We assess the single most critical aspect of any organization, its People. GLOBALIS is our People (Talent) Database, that defines the Partners and dissects the Practices. Through the proper identification and positioning, the appropriate Human Capital provides the intellectual horsepower needed to directly affect the Client, the Practice and the marketplace Performance. Our primary goal in doing business with our clients, in each categorical instance, with every engagement, is to acquire and develop People, increase Productivity to Performance, and ultimately, enhance Profits.